In accordance with our Mission and Core Values, Saint Thomas Health is committed to caring for all people regardless of their ability to pay, with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable. Saint Thomas Health offers Financial Assistance and Financial Counseling to address any financial concerns patients or families may have regarding their care.
Our financial assistance policies reflect Saint Thomas Health’s dedication to working together with our patients in a compassionate and caring manner to identify options for resolving their financial obligations.
If you would like to discuss options for paying your current bill(s) or to request a Financial Assistance application, please contact the appropriate STH facility listed below.
- (615) 284-5340 - Saint Thomas Midtown
- (615) 222-6638 - Saint Thomas West
- (615) 222-6638 - Saint Thomas Rutherford
- (931) 729-4271 - Saint Thomas Hickman
- (931) 738-4138 - Saint Thomas Highlands
- (615) 215-5338 - Saint Thomas Dekalb
- (931) 815-4107 - Saint Thomas River Park
- (615) 215-5338 - Saint Thomas Stones River
- (800) 566-5050 - Saint Thomas Medical Partners (Physicians)
- (615) 341-7480 - Saint Thomas Hospital for Specialty Surgery
- (615) 284-7335 - Lab Plus
- (877) 664-4076 - Saint Thomas EMS
- (615) 284-3592 - Saint Thomas Center for Sleep
- (615) 321-7730 - Baptist Ambulatory Surgery Center
For additional information regarding Saint Thomas Health’s Financial Assistance policy and for the Financial Assistance application form, please reference the documents included below.
| Simplified Chinese
| Traditional Chinese