- Map/Parking Directions to OB Admitting - Saint Thomas Midtown
- Map/Parking Directions to Family Learning Center
- OB Phone Numbers
- Wayfinding App
Ascension and Saint Thomas Health have launched a Wayfinding mobile application for OB services at Saint Thomas Midtown. The Saint Thomas Wayfinding App is a free service offered to enhance family and patient experience at Saint Thomas Health Midtown’s Women’s Care.
Download the app for your iPhone or Android (v5.0 and higher) device by going to www.stwayfinding.com.
The app provides turn by turn navigational assistance to patients and their families through Bluetooth beacon technology strategically placed throughout the hospital’s parking garages and select OB areas. The technology uses small transmitting devices used to communicate with smartphones and results in push notifications, which will help the patient and their families navigate the hospital and learn about opportunities to take advantage of exclusive deals before, during and after the birth experience.
Promotional signage and materials throughout the hospital will direct patients and guests to download the wayfinding mobile application, available on iPhone and Android devices.
For questions and more information, please contact Tracie Parkerson, Tracie.Parkerson@sth.org.
- Childbirth suites - Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital features comfortable, spacious childbirth suites so you can be as comfortable as possible.
- There is a $150/night charge for a Premium Suite. Premium suite amenities include dining on call option for one additional person, a refrigerator and a gift basket. If you are interested in acquiring a suite for your post-partum stay, please make your request to your nurse upon admittance to Labor and Delivery.
- NOTE: The postpartum premium suites are limited and we do not guarantee availability upon your delivery.
- In room dining - New moms can enjoy delicious meals from the comfort and privacy of their own room between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. with our in-room dining service.
- Thursday’s Baby - One way we celebrate the special deliveries at Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital is through Thursday’s Baby, a sponsored television segment featuring the first baby born each Thursday. You can view Thursday’s Baby on our YouTube channel or during Thursday’s News Channel 5 evening newscasts.
- Gift services - Would you like to purchase a gift for a patient?
- Hospital Gift Shop - An array of gifts are available from the gift shop at Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital from flowers to gift baskets. Call (615) 284-7285.
- Lactation Boutique - A specialty boutique that caters to breastfeeding moms. Nursing apparel, breastpumps for rent or purchase, and other lactation essentials can be found here. For further assistance please call (615) 284-6455 (MILK).
- Neonatal Intensive Care Units - For critically-ill newborns, Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital offers a 52-bed Level III Beaman Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, providing technology, expertise and timely care, and it is comforting to know that a neonatologist, an obstetrician and anesthesiologist are in-house 24 hours-a-day, seven days-a-week.
Parents can rest assured that we are prepared to meet all of their newborn's needs with the latest technology and a highly-skilled, around-the-clock professional medical staff. Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital's Beaman Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is staffed with specialists devoted to the care of infants and their families.