Health Screenings, Tests and Assessments
- Exercise Assessment and 'Prescription'
Members may meet one-on-one with an exercise physiologist on staff to customize an exercise program to enable you to meet your personal fitness goals safely. Programs can include stretching, rehabilitative, warm-up, strengthening, cardiovascular, and cool-down exercises. To keep routines fresh and avoid a plateau in progress, members may periodically meet with an exercise physiologist on staff to make adjustments and modifications to an on-going exercise program. This service is only available to members and at no additional cost. To schedule an appointment, call The Wellness Center at 222-2056 or stop by the front desk.
To schedule an appointment, call The Wellness Center at 222-2056. Numerous types of massages are available.
- 1/2 hour = $40
- 1 hour = $65
- 1.5 hours = $90
*Saint Thomas Associates receive a $5 discount.
- Personal Fitness Training
The Wellness Center contracts with three Fitness Training Companies onsite. Contact any one of the following for Individual, Partner, or Group training at the Saint Thomas Wellness Center:
To schedule an testing appointment, call The Wellness Center at 222-2056.
- TESTS OFFERED:
- Inbody Bodyfat (BF) - $20 members / $30 non-members
- Blood Work:
- Lipid Profile (LP) - $25 members / $30 non-members
- Blood Glucose - $10 members / $15 non-members
- C-Reactive Protein - $40 members / $45 non-members
- A1c Hemoglobin - $20 members / $25 non-members
- Blood Type - $20 members / $25 non-members
- BF, LP, Glucose, C-Reactive Protein Package - $130 members / $135 non-members
- PARTICIPANT TESTING PREPARATION:
- Has not eaten for 8 hours
- Has not exercised (cardiovascular and strength training) for at least 4 hours
- Has not consumed caffeine for at least 4 hours
- Has not consumed nicotine for at least 1 hour
- May drink water
- May take prescribed medications as directed by your physician
- TESTS OFFERED:
Wellness Center | Phone: (615) 222-2056 | Fax: (615) 222-6312 | Directions to Wellness Center