What to Expect from Membership
- No contracts, joining fees, or time restrictions!
- Free specifically designed programs: weight loss, strength building, endurance, or just to become healthier.
- All of our staff is highly qualified, passionate, fitness professionals that are available to members at all times.
- Access to all group fitness classes: Rejuvenate-Low Impact, Cardio Mix, Body Toning, Pilates, and Zumba.
- Access to our Exercise Physiologists: Exercise physiologists are exercise professionals that can teach members how to use the equipment properly and which pieces of equipment would benefit members the most.
- Locker rooms complete with showers and lockers (locks and towels are not provided).
- Also personal training available through TRI-FIT Murfreesboro and Build and Restore Fitness (additional cost).
We house an array of equipment to build both aerobic endurance as well as muscular strength.
Treadmills, Ellipticals, Seated Ellipticals, Recumbent Steppers, Recumbent Bikes, Upright Bikes, Rowing Machine, Arm Ergometers
Strength Training Equipment:
Free Weights, Stack Weight Machines, Plate Loaded Machines, 3D Max Rack, Functional Trainer, Bar-Bells, Kettle-Bells, and Medicine Balls
All of our equipment is within view of 7 flat screen TV’s with FM transmitter capability.