Inpatient Neuro Rehabilitation
Our highly experienced Rehabilitation physicians direct and follow each patient's treatment and progress. The Case Manager visits patients frequently during their stay to ensure that services are coordinated to best meet their specific needs. Our therapists have received advanced training in Neurodevelopmental Treatment Techniques. Therapy services are provided 7 days a week including weekends and holidays.
- 85% of patients admitted with a CVA were discharged home during the last year.
- Patient functional outcomes exceed national and regional averages.
- Our therapy is provided almost exclusively on a 1:1 basis.
- All of our patient rooms are private and a family member may spend the night in the room with the patient if they desire.
- Patients have immediate access to full-service medical facilities should they be needed during a patient’s stay.
To be eligible for admission, the patient must be willing and able to participate in an intensive therapy program (3 hours per day) and have potential for improvement. In addition, the patient must require specialized rehabilitation medical management and rehabilitation nursing.
2000 Church Street
Nashville TN 37236
*Located on the 6th floor of Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital