Saint Thomas Rutherford Diabetes Center
The Diabetes Center at Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital offers a wide range of inpatient and outpatient diabetes services through its accredited and nationally recognized Diabetes Center. The Diabetes Center’s goal is to give patients the ability to control their disease, avoid complications and achieve optimum health status by providing comprehensive diabetes self-management education and on-going support.
Diabetes Center at Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital
1840 Medical Center Parkway
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Google Maps Directions:
Program Benefits Include:
- Programs designed for individuals with Type 1, Type 2 and pre-diabetes
- Programs designed for pregnant women with gestational or pre-existing diabetes
- Educational team that includes certified diabetes educators, registered nurses, registered dietitians and nurse practitioners
- Educational classes available mornings, afternoons, and weekends with required physician referral and pre-registration
- Diabetes Alert Program that includes a FREE car sticker that will assist law enforcement officers with identifying individuals who may be having diabetes related emergencies while driving
- FREE blood glucose screening by appointment
For more information about services provided by the Diabetes Center at Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital or to make an appointment, call (615) 396-6123 or send an email to Diabetes.Center@sth.org.
How to Schedule an Appointment - If you would like to attend any of the classes described in this website, please contact the St. Thomas Midtown Diabetes Center at (615) 284-2800 or the St. Thomas Rutherford Diabetes Center at (615) 396-6123. We will contact your primary care provider to request a referral.