Saint Thomas Midtown Diabetes Center
The Diabetes Center at Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital offers a wide range of inpatient and outpatient diabetes services through its accredited and nationally recognized Diabetes Center. The Diabetes Center’s goal is to give patients the ability to control their disease, avoid complications and achieve optimum health status by providing comprehensive diabetes self-management education and on-going support.
Program Benefits Include:
- Programs designed for individuals with Type 1, Type 2 and pre-diabetes
- Programs designed for pregnant women with gestational or pre-existing diabetes
- Educational team that includes certified diabetes educators, registered nurses, registered dietitians and nurse practitioners
- Educational classes available mornings, afternoons, and weekends with required physician referral and pre-registration
- Diabetes Alert Program that includes a FREE car sticker that will assist law enforcement officers with identifying individuals who may be having diabetes related emergencies while driving
- FREE blood glucose screening by appointment
For more information about services provided by the Diabetes Center at Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital or to make an appointment, call (615) 284-2800 or send an email to Diabetes.Center@sth.org.
Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital Diabetes Center
Craig Center for Advanced Wound Healing
2000 Murphy Ave, 2nd Floor
Nashville, TN 37203
(615) 284-2800 (local phone)
1-800-400-5800 (toll free)
(615) 284-4285 (fax)
Click Here To View Google Map Directions
How to Schedule an Appointment - If you would like to attend any of the classes described in this website, please contact the St. Thomas Midtown Diabetes Center at (615) 284-2800 or the St. Thomas Rutherford Diabetes Center at (615) 396-6123. We will contact your primary care provider to request a referral.
Our caring, experienced staff of dietitians, diabetes educators and registered nurses will help you learn to control your diabetes by eating healthy, exercising and taking your medicines the right way. We provide education and support through our Education Services.