Our navigators offer personalized, compassionate care during your entire journey and are available to our cancer patients at no cost. We encourage you to call us with your questions and to learn more about your cancer type, and the treatments and services available to you. Saint Thomas Cancer Care Navigators are oncology nurses who help with your individual needs and provide you and your family with education and support, connect you with hospital and community resources and help connect the dots between you and your health care team.
Navigators can help you with:
- Understanding your cancer care plan
- Communicating with your doctor and health care team
- Helping you with questions to ask your health care team
- Connecting you to Saint Thomas Cancer Care providers
- Connecting you with local, national and hospital resources
- Connecting you with financial resources and Saint Thomas Health financial counseling staff
- Transportation and lodging
- Coordinating and scheduling appointments
- Your Survivorship Care Plan and connecting you with our Cancer Wellness Programs
To connect with one our navigators, fill out the form at the link below.
For more information and educational materials, please visit our Health Library.