George Lynch MD
George B. Lynch, MD, FACS
Dr. Lynch is a board certified laparoscopic and bariatric surgeon specializing in minimally invasive weight loss surgery and other advanced surgical techniques. He received his undergraduate degree from Dartmouth College and his medical degree from Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. He completed his residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. Dr. Lynch is certified by the American Board of Surgery and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS). He is also a member of the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgeons (ASMBS).
Dr. Lynch and his wife Amy have two children. He enjoys gardening, cooking and playing golf in his free time.
- American Board of Surgery
- Memberships / Societies
- Fellow of American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgeons
- Southeastern Surgical Society
- H. William Scott Society
- State of Tennessee
- State of South Carolina
- Dartmouth College, Cum Laude - B.A.
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine - M.D.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center – Residency
Physician Focus - Dr. George Lynch