Medical Weight Loss
“Fad diets”, also known as restrictive dieting, produce short term results but ultimately result in weight regain and a sense of failure. Our medical weight loss program instead focuses on sustainable lifestyle changes tailored to your specific needs. Our ultimate goal is to help you turn broken and destructive relationships with food into healthy relationships - ones focused on balance and moderation instead of guilt and deprivation. At The Center for Surgical and Medical Weight Loss, we are dedicated to helping you succeed. We hope you will include us on your journey to discovering a healthier and happier you.
For more information
- Review your complete medical history
- Review past diet attempts
- Review current medications. Medications you currently take or untreated medical conditions could be causing weight gain.
- Order lab work as needed. Abnormalities or deficiencies could be hindering your weight loss
- Develop a plan catered to your specific nutrition and exercise needs
- Review mental wellness and psychological barriers to weight loss, such as emotional eating
- If weight loss medications are of interest to you they will be discussed, as appropriate
- Achieving an overall state of health and well being
- Getting to your goal weight
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Weight loss prior to bariatric surgery
- Weight regain following bariatric surgery
Getting ready for your first appointment:
- Your first visit will be one hour
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment
- Please download and complete the new patient packet and bring it with you to your visit.
- If you have had lab work completed in the last 3 months please bring it with you.